Are you an experienced CRM Executive looking for a new role in a well-known B2B company? Our client operating within the B2B sector is looking for a passionate individual to join their team. As the CRM Executive your focus will be to manage the email marketing for the company and coordinating the customer lifecycle plan.
Key day to day tasks include:
- Managing all email marketing
- Develop and manage all CRM campaigns and reporting on these, making recommendations for improvement
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to execute the CRM strategy
- Communicate the benefits of the CRM customer journey to the different departments
- Reporting on all marketing campaigns
- Gather and segment customer data
- Liaise with external agencies
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commercial awareness and a desire to improve
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proven experience in managing email marketing campaigns and reporting on these
This role would suit a Marketing Executive with strong experience in email marketing and passionate about driving a customer journey. Or you may be an Email Marketing Executive looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills in a fantastic company.
In reward for hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £26 000 and the opportunity to work for a well-known company who value their employees and provide a great working environment.
This role is commutable via Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Bedford and Wellingborough.
If this role is of interest, then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
CRM Executive, Northamptonshire, up to £26 000