CRM Director London, £80K - £100K + generous bonus + benefits
If you’re an ambitious and driven senior CRM professional with real strengths in mobile and email, this fab role at the leading online travel company is for you!
You’ll need real strategic aptitude, plenty of vision and a genuine passion for managing and inspiring a strong performing team.
This is a great place to work – a fab brand, a lovely bunch of people who are completely committed, driven and hardworking, full of ideas and with plenty of ambition.
CRM Director - The role
As CRM Director at this online travel company you will be responsible for managing a team of CRM specialists, delivery of the CRM strategy and for the CRM P&L
• Forecasting through to delivery - you will ensure the team delivers innovative multi-channel customer communications
• Ensure the CRM program across email, push and messaging apps drives cross sell, loyalty and retention
• Hold responsibility for CRM trading performance
• Drive the development of personalisation to improve engagement and conversion rate
• Lead trading and analytical investigations, driving customer measurement and insight within CRM and marketing
• Support the business with key strategic initiatives
• Ensure the brand is continually ahead of its competitors
• Manage a large team of CRM experts – offering guidance, support and motivation
CRM Director – Experience
• Excellent CRM experience across strategy and delivery
• Solid experience in email, mobile marketing & push communications, mobile ecommerce and multi channel CRM
• Understanding of CRM databases and ideally campaign management tools
• Strong business, commercial and financial acumen.
• Revenue responsibility – ideally previous P&L
• Strong background of man management and career mentoring
• Ability to present ideas with credibility and gravitas
This is a rare opportunity for senior CRM professional to join a leading online travel company as CRM Director.
The role based in London offers a basic of up to around £100K (though there may be a little flexibility) + bonus (up to 20%) + generous benefits including travel discounts
This great CRM Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.