- Working with different teams across the business, develop and advise on the best audience targeting for all direct marketing mailings; catalogues, direct mail and e-marketing campaigns
- Coordinate elements of the mailing list production up to the point of delivery
- Execute email marketing campaigns
- Provide targeted data lists to the business to support other business marketing activity
- Work with other team members to understand campaign effectiveness and delivering improvements to our campaigns
- Use your understanding of CRM best practice to suggest innovative ways of improving our CRM capability
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual who is comfortable working with complex data.
- Calm and thrives in a pressured environment and is accustomed to meeting deadlines.
- Brings passionate expertise to their work.
- Gains satisfaction from providing exceptional client service through continuously and innovatively improving our marketing effectiveness.
- Positive, pragmatic and personable.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in the Arts and the Art business.
Practical Experience: You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Educated to degree level with a strong analytical and/or numerical/statistical component
- Have at least 2 years relevant work experience in a data driven marketing environment
- Experience of using Campaign Management software, ideally Adobe Campaign or alternatively e.g. Unica, epiphany, Siebel etc
- Experience of e-marketing and email software such as Adobe Campaign, Silverpop, Responsys, Cheetahmail, etc.
- Familiarity with campaign reporting and campaign effectiveness across different channels
- Experienced in manipulating and using large transactional data sets to derive and propose different targeting profiles and strategies