A CRM database analyst/executive is urgently needed to join this great creative agency in the heart of London.
They are the lead strategic and creative agency in the UK for two global automotive brands and a key part of a network, headquartered in Seoul. Through the delivery of powerful, successful communications on behalf of their founding client partners they are now generating new business from beyond the automotive sector.
They are proud of their passionate and proactive approach to everything they do - as a result they have doubled in size in two years.
They are looking for a data minded professional able to mind data from existing data sources using 'cross-tab' type software and able to understand the structure of rist-party CRM data in order to use it effectively to help develop outbound direct communications.
- Data driven analysis using selection and analytical tools.
- Campaign selection and segmentation alongside client stakeholders.
- Reporting on campaign performance using deployment tools and excel providing insights/analysis.
- Management and delivery of key performance indicators.
- Liaising with multiple client departments and third party systems.
- Sftp knowledge and file transfer protocols.
- EU generated data requests for sales/aftersales surveys.
- Lead management process supplying data to the dealer network - Miles.
- Experience in using Siebel and other data systems.
- Knowledge of Automotive data sources such as NCBS analysis (using M-Tab software).
- Reporting on marketing campaign performance using deployment tools and excel - looking to interpret results and provide commentary on the analysis and insight.
- Google analytics - finding trends, seeing movements.
- Being familiar in the structure of CRM data.
- Customer/Prospect database in order to best demonstrate to the Head of Direct Communications how the data can be segmented and extracted for use in planning outbound eDM / Direct sales and loyalty campaigns to Customers and Prospects.
- Understanding database structures - using Apteco FastStats knowledge to extract data.
- Lead management process supplying data to the Dealer network.
- Working with the Marketing Services Manager in the GDPR Project for 2018.
- Across both areas training will be given where required. The opportunity is to join in with one of the fastest growing Automotive Brands in the UK.
- Based at Client 4 days a week - 1 day at Innocean Worldwide.
Is this you?
- 1-2 years working with CRM databases
- you love data and data crunching
- you're a quick learner
- you like the automotive industry
- attention to details
- very well organised.
If you think this role is for you please apply immediately. You need to have the right to work in the UK.