You'll be working as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment, delivering targeted email campaigns across multiple territories. This is a growing organisation with a loyal customer following, who has seen significant international growth over the last five years.
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day production, execution and scheduling of email campaigns, ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner and to the highest standard. As such, you'll be able to demonstrate a keen interest in email marketing, and will be motivated to meet business KPI's. The role will report into the CRM Lead, and you will be working closely with members of marketing and operations teams to ensure the business are driving engagement and revenue from their existing customers. You'll be supporting the CRM Lead and CRM Manager in executing test and learn strategies, to help the business make the most of their CRM Programme, identifying additional opportunities for automated emails and life-cycle campaigns.
You should have a commercial mindset and a positive approach to your work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a similar role or internship desirable
- An exceptional eye for detail, with an excellent command of English, spelling and grammar
- Desirable - experience using and ESP or marketing cloud platform, as well as basic HTML skills.
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritise your workload based on business needs
- Fluency in a European language would be a bonus