CRM & Loyalty Manager, Cheshunt -
Making sure your customers come back to you time and time again is a key focus for many businesses; looking at how they can target their communications, improve their offerings and stand out from the competition.
We're looking for a CRM & Loyalty Manager who has a proven track record in delivering multi-channel CRM campaigns and who has successfully implemented and managed a customer retention strategy for a consumer or B2B business. This is a newly created role within a hugely successful business who have massive plans for expansion and growth, with this role being at the heart of it.
You'll be managing a small team and driving the customer loyalty, CRM and retention marketing strategies for an industry leading business. This is a very hands-on role, so we're looking for someone who's happy to get stuck in and doesn't rely on other people to get the job done.
So, what would you be doing? As CRM & Loyalty Manager, your responsibilities would include…
- Devising, implementing and overseeing the customer loyalty and retention strategies with a multi-channel approach; aiming to increase customer interactions with the brand and driving traffic to the ecommerce site
- Developing and managing the customer email marketing strategy for the business, liaising with your team to create engaging email marketing campaigns
- Creating separate B2B and B2C email marketing and retention strategies and developing tailored communications to businesses and individual customers
- Managing a team of email marketing, social media and direct marketing executives to ensure all campaigns achieve the wider business goals
- Analysing data and insights gathered from the wider team to improve the CRM and loyalty marketing strategies in future
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a Loyalty Marketing and CRM role, with email marketing and social media experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and guide a younger team just starting out in their careers
- Experience driving a CRM and retention strategy in a B2C or B2B business
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills to create engaging customer communications
If you're an experienced, strategic marketing professional who's looking to take the next step in their career within a multi-award-winning business, then this is the opportunity for you!
Ideally located on the Hertfordshire/Essex border, their offices are easily commutable from Cheshunt, Hertford, Broxbourne, Enfield, Bishop's Stortford, Stanstead, Harlow, Chelmsford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hitchin, Royston, Saffron Walden and Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.