CRM and Database Manager (12 month FTC), Cambridge -
Once seen as boring, data is now the world's most valuable resource and is increasingly driving the success of some of the world's most prosperous brands.
As a CRM Manager, you will have been preaching this for years and will have a strong appreciation for the value that data can add to the marketing strategy for businesses. Our highly reputable client is searching for a driven and meticulous CRM & Database Manager to join their growing and collaborative team.
This business like to do things differently from their competitors and their approach has made them stand out in a crowded marketplace; they pride themselves in having unparalleled knowledge of what they do and provide their clients with only the highest levels of service. Not a corporate or bureaucratic business, they have a fun and energetic team who are passionate about doing the best by their clients.
Having recently refurbished their offices, they now have a sleek and modern, state of the art working environment, but won't be offended if you don't want to take advantage and need to work from home a couple of days a week!
You will be the in-house CRM expert and will champion the need for good data in the business. This role will play an integral part in helping to drive business growth. You'll be responsible for….
- Maintaining the database and ensuring all data is of the highest quality
- Producing regular reports on CRM campaign performance and providing your recommendations to improve ROI
- Working with the wider team to ensure best practice is implemented when it comes to data collection and training staff on CRM processes
- Being the in-house expert for all things GDPR and ensuring CRM campaigns adhere to regulations
- Managing the database and improving the quality of data
What do we need from you?
- You'll need at least 3-5 years' experience in a CRM or Database management role
- Strong working knowledge of CRM Databases such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle NetSuite or similar
- Preferably, a background working in a professional services environment, although this is not essential
- Strong analytical ability and exceptional attention to detail
Sounding good so far? Apply today for more details…
Ideally located in Cambridge, this role is easily commutable for those based in Girton, Bar Hill, Cambourne, St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Papworth, Sawston, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Royston and Ely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.