CRM and Data Executive - SW London / Surrey - £28K + benefits
This is a brand new role at a lovely travel brand and would suit a candidate with some CRM and data experience who enjoys both the analytical and creative sides of direct marketing.
- Creating and executing a new customer loyalty scheme for this brand
- Management of the CRM database
- Segmenting the database to ensure accurate targeting for direct marketing campaigns that will build customer loyalty
- Management of email campaigns
- Delivering customer insight reports
- Improving data quality and ensuring compliance to data legislation
CRM and Data Executive - Experience required
- Experience in a CRM role with exposure to data
- Passion for both the creative and analytical sides of direct marketing
- Experience in email marketing
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- You will be a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to make a mark in your next role.
- Some understanding of data protection legislation would be ideal
- Previous experience within the travel industry would be beneficial, but is not essential
This is a brand new role that will have lots of scope and variety. If you are passionate about data and CRM and are looking for a new marketing role based in SW London/ Surrey look no further.
The salary for this role is £28K + benefits