CRM & Audience Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
A leading digital communications and content organisation who specialise in connecting companies with clients and consumers are now looking for a CRM & Audience Development Manager. to join and become part of their growth plans for 2020.
This is a multifaceted role which brings with it a variety of duties and opportunities to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation. Flexible working options and competitive salary on offer.
About the role:
- Develop and manage audience acquisition strategy, this will include creating new customers, subscribers and relationships with membership/association bodies
- Improve and oversee CRM programme to engage, retain and acquire new audience data
- Creating / utilising user segments to discover valuable audience insights to help inform on content, CRM and customer engagement strategy
- Leveraging communication with third parties and carrying out conversations with external partners, building out audience and focussing on outbound communications
- Strong experience in developing customer contacts, building and managing audiences through marketing and CRM channels
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with a variety of clients / organisations and customers (experience working with membership associations would be a plus but not essential)
- Email marketing expertise with ability to target content across different audiences
If interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the chance to join a growing and forward-thinking company then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire
T: 0121 720 3045