CRM Analyst - Retail - London
£27,000 - £30,000 + awesome benefits
CRM Analyst - The Company
My client are one of the world's best loved fashion retailers who combine the creativity of fashion through retail theatre. Established for over 100 years they are one of the UK's premier shopping destinations and have an amazing opportunity for a CRM analyst to join their rapidly expanding marketing and analytics team.
CRM Analyst - The Role
As the CRM Analyst, it will be your duty to analyse customers' behaviour and shopping patterns in order to generate and share knowledge with the wider business.
Through detailed analysis and reporting, you will drive and improve the customers' understanding; whilst providing recommendations and actionable insights.
Once you have delved in to the data and drawn conclusions, you will translate this knowledge in a clear and concise way to the business.
This insight will support marketing communications and actions, define the most relevant, appropriate targeting and ultimately drive loyalty spending.
* Responsibility to generate new innovative programs for relationship marketing.
* Responsibility to manage, contribute and implement those innovative programs and get results.
* Learn about the organization culture through multivariate testing and understanding about the digital channels and support for greater performance.
* Responsible for creating CRM strategies for the organization.
* Help in providing suggestions in the process of selecting appropriate digital tools and provide consulting on implementing latest techniques for measurement and analysis.
* Responsibility to design and develop features on your own, design road maps and execute it for the organization.
CRM Analyst - Key Skills
You require experience in marketing, customer service, customer relationship management or market research. You must have strong analytical skills in addition to knowledge of analytical or database software, particularly CRM or business intelligence systems.
If this is the CRM analyst role is for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman| DD: 0207 845 7235 firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence.