Job Title: CRM Analyst
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
About The Investment Bank
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful CRM Analyst to join their leading investment bank.
This is a globally celebrated Investment Bank, based in London. As the CRM Analyst you will be working in a business who are renowned for their ability to execute complex transactions, combining transactional expertise with a creative approach. They aim to secure the best possible outcome for their clients and as such look to innovate their processes where they can. They provide tailored independent M&A, capital raising, refinancing and restricting to a wide range of public and private clients, primarily in the mid-market. They are based in the heart of London's East End and work from stunning modern offices, with some of the city most exciting bars and restaurants on their doorstep. They are a group of high performers and encourage their employees to tackle old problems in new ways.
They are looking for a CRM Analyst to help them get the most out of their customer data, build reports to highlight trends and opportunities and
About The CRM Analyst Role
As a CRM Analyst, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills as well as your soft skills.
Key Responsibilities for the CRM Analyst:
- Champion the Salesforce CRM. You will be the first point of contact for any Salesforce issues, meeting regularly with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Set up and onboard new users to Salesforce system
- Build dashboards in Salesforce to give users real-time, self-service analytics
- Provide ad-hoc analysis in response to requests to uncover valuable actionable insights
About The Successful CRM Analyst
If you are currently in a CRM Analyst position this could be the ideal next step in your career!
Desired Skills and Competencies of the CRM Analyst:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an analytical role
- Experience using Salesforce or a similar system
- Commercial awareness and an ability to gather and translate stakeholders' requirements
- Strong communication skill and experience delivering clear concise insights
The CRM Analyst will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the CRM Analyst role or to apply send your CV now to Jared at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive