A massively successful Singapore household name in the global fashion, luxury, retail and lifestyle space is looking for a seasoned CRM Analyst to join their in-house Data and Analytics team.
As a CRM Analyst you will be working directly with the Director of CRM to drive their marketing efficiencies and ROI for the cross functionalities of a complex and multi-faceted business. The CRM analyst will assist in strategizing and implement the marketing reporting, tracking and measurement into actionable insight used companywide for future marketing activities and driving business.
Working alongside the technical and marketing teams you will dep dive into loyalty and CRM platforms to pull out actionable insights and recommend ongoing improvement strategies
- The ability to create programs to increase efficiency across ROI, RFM and customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Familiar with marketing automation tools and create reports on findings from campaign execution
- Analyze and determine impact of CRM initiatives on across the entire CRM journey, from acquisition to engagement, retention and reactivation phases.
- Consult with department heads and present CRM campaigns and marketing plans to organization.
- Key contact for markets to approach for business logic troubleshooting in the CRM loyalty software.
- Able to train new markets and users in the use of the CRM loyalty software.
Do you have what it takes:
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and analytical processes with the ability to think both commercially and strategically based upon reports and campaigns
- A minimum of 5 years in working experience in a dedicated marketing, campaign management or CRM role
- Experienced in the use of Excel, VBA, PowerPoint with good presentation skills
- Experience using statistical analysis software and database communicators (SAS, R, SQL, Python, BOB J, Vertica etc.) Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Tag Manager
April Shepherd Agent # R1436719 License: 11C4388