Joining the Direct Marketing team you will own the responsibility for all CRM Analytics to enable the Direct marketing team is reaching the correct target markets.
This role plays a crucial part in delivering customer insight and supporting the business to use it across a wide range of briefs such as marketing channel optimisation, mapping customer journeys and uncovering reasons behind customer behaviour.
- Partner with senior subscriptions team to proactively identify opportunities for incremental revenue generation across all areas of the subscriptions business.
- Develop reporting suite to provide insight on subscriber behaviour for both online and offline acquisition and renewal channels
- Customer behaviour analysis including trend and cluster analysis
- Develop reports and dashboards for business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of database structures and relational databases
- Experience working with complex customer data
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Strong MS SQL skills
- Experience working Google Analytics
- Experience of managing stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex analysis results and processes to non-technical audiences in a clear and positive manner