Our client offers once in a lifetime experiences for students to take part in outdoor activities, meet new people and have the chance to give something back to their communities. Their aim is to create a more engaged, cohesive and responsible society through working together, mixing young people of different genders, places, ethnicities and through supporting young people through the transition to adulthood.
To summarise, they're awesome.
We're looking for a bright CRM Analyst reporting into the Head of CRM, to support the ongoing use, development and enhancement of the CRM Database, including Segmentation mapping, data extraction, analysis, reporting, and vision metrics. Leverage insight in order to maximise key campaign metrics (e.g. engagement and conversion KPIs) and customer lifecycle value (including propensity modelling and insight work for key stakeholders in digital and marketing).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about data and analytics and is a crucial role to fulfil our mission to put the customer at the heart of business decision making across the organisation.
- Conduct analysis to understand the impact CRM activity has on customer behaviour, ensuring the measurement is aligned to strategic goals and objectives.
- Deliver ad hoc insights to support strategic marketing planning
- Know advanced data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, predictive modelling, multi-variate analysis, querying and reporting tools, A/B testing and statistical significance.
- Answer business questions using customer data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses.
- Work with internal Data & Systems team, as well as external agencies, to ensure the database is robust, stable and accurate at all times.
- Transform data into insightful and clear, concise, action orientated recommendations.
- Design, develop and implement new dashboards
- Strive to deliver more targeted, personalised experience to customers.
- Work with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the delivery of any supporting analysis and data-related work.
- Ensure the quality of work delivered is consistently of the highest possible standards
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the realm of data analytics and marketing data analytics (in-house or agency side)
- Experience working with data cubes and be able to use data mining tools such as FastStats
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM Systems and Einstein/Wave Analytics is preferred
- Excellent Excel knowledge and experience creating reporting and dashboards using tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Proven ability to interpret, present and derive strategic recommendations from insight data
- Capable of clarifying business hypothesis and apply analytical technique to test them.
- Experience in the creation and use of customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Being the data champion, you will have a clear understanding of our customer databases and their implications on campaign analysis and reporting activities.
If this is you, hit the apply button!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**