Our client is an award-winning world leading integrated agency . This vibrant, energetic and dynamic company are looking for a bright and established Account Manager to come on board and make their mark on one of the UK's favourite brands.
They are a very ambitious agency with big plans for growth over the next few years and want to bring people on board who are as equally driven. You will be an exceptionally strong and dependable AM who is confident and keen to play a big part in a small growing agency. You will be given all the opportunity to grow with the agency and develop your career if you’re up for it.
Given your solid account management experience, the successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running, and immediately demonstrate a good knowledge of CRM, data management, digital and agency processes. Working in a large integrated team, this role is to concentrate on the customer engagement and loyalty side, which is an integral part of the brand's future. You will also get the opportunity to add brand and ATL to your skill set as the work is varied and while each team has its specialisms, the clients want a collaborative approach from the agency and so you get to experience all channels.
You will be ambitious and a strong opportunity seeker, being able to identify where opportunities lie. Being a self-starter, you will be comfortable with taking on new projects and are used to developing existing clients.
Main Purpose of the role:
To co-ordinate on a day-to-day basis client projects to ensure they are delivered on time, to a high quality level and within budget.
To manage day-to-day contact with the client & to co-ordinate all client projects & production processes to deliver excellent creative product within timescales and budget.
- To ensure successful delivery of all client briefs within time & budget whilst delivering exceptional creative product
- To control creative outputs, schedules, cost estimates and financial control of production processes. Improve cost effectiveness and profitability
- Assume joint responsibility for internal status meetings and full client status meetings
- Ensure appropriate sign off of all required project documents i.e. Purchase orders/copy and creative
- Ensure understanding of the relevant client contract and relevant legal/regulatory guidelines
- Work within your team to ensure the above by prioritising, delegating and managing each of the projects within the account team
- To have a clear understanding of the client’s operational requirements and to deliver briefs to agreed plans
- Through close relationships with your client, continuously provide updated information regarding status of work always managing the clients expectations
- Control information gathered about the client through accurate contact reporting, clear project documentation on costs, copy and artwork instructions
- Ensure client and agency is kept up to date with any developments on the account via attendance at relevant meetings, regular reviews.
- Raise, develop and exploit opportunities for business development with existing and potential clients.
- Ability to develop skills and knowledge within yourself through on the job development and active participation in the agency.
If this sounds like you and you are fully of energy and enthusiasm, apply today!