CRM Account Director - London - £55K- £70K
If you have strong CRM and data expertise, are ambitious and strategic and have experience gained either at either a marketing agency or in a client side marketing role - then this CRM Account Director could be right for you.
It is a great opportunity for you to join this agency working on clients across multiple sectors including automotive, financial, retail and charity.
You would relish the opportunity to work closely with clients to help drive their direct marketing, CRM and data strategies.
As a strategic key contact for clients you will manage the client relationships to ensure expectations are exceeded.
This role is very client facing and you will work very closely with the client/s on many projects and campaigns. You will need to be very comfortable in this environment and accomplished working with clients driving CRM strategies.
You will manage client budgets as well as an account management team.
CRM Account Director - Experience
• Past experience working in a client facing account management role with strong CRM and data expertise or experience gained client-side in a CRM or campaign management role
• Strategic vision - able to help the client develop their marketing
• A good understanding of CRM, data, campaign planning, direct marketing and email marketing.
• Very strong customer facing skills - you will be working closely with this client.
• Management experience - able to inspire and motivate your team
You will need to be a passionate and strategic person who takes pride in their work and who is looking to take responsibility for a key client/clients, an account management team and the growth of both the client and your team.
The salary for this role is between £55K and £70K
This great CRM Account Director role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.