Conceptualist. Writer. Innovators.
As a successful Creative Team, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Creative Team isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a creative brand comms agency that specialises in disruptive marketing and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf marketing ideas.
What makes this agency so different is that they are all about making brands more ethical, more human. It’s not about B2B or B2C is about what brands represent. It’s not about how great a product or service is, it’s about how can that product or service improve our lives, regardless whether you are talking to a business or a consumer.
Once you’ve got your head around that then the creative possibilities are endless and the usual barriers are removed allowing you to open the creative throttle so to speak.
Its due to this approach that our client has achieved such wonderful success and continue to do so, challenging the status quo. Thus, we are now looking to bring on board more Creative Teams who wants to help build and develop the agency on a long-term basis.
If you are a Mid-weight to Senior Creative Team and have a broad portfolio that you are proud of as well as can show strong conceptual work, both written and visual then we want to hear from you.
Opportunities like this rarely come up. There are many Creative Team opportunities out their but none quite as inspiring as this. Sadly, we should know as we’ve been doing this for a very long time.
Below are some key points that we are looking for:
- You might be a mid-weight Creative Team with a desire to make the step up, or a Senior Creative Team in an agency ready to take on more.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you create great campaigns.
- We don’t need to see social / environmental work, but some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
- Principles. Honest & straightforward.
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £40-45k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Tom Howe today by clicking on the apply button below.