A leading shared workspace brand is looking to recruit a creative studio manager to join its growing team.
The successful candidate will be a productive and collaborative problem-solver with a cool head who can keep a project on track with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive resource management, controlling the workflow and deadlines in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring briefs are accurate in scope, detail and achievable within the deadline/budget
- Educate key stakeholders in best practice for briefing, and how to get the best out of the creative team through a consultative approach
- Ensure the correct designer/copywriter is assigned to the right project based on their strengths
- Review, improve and monitor the team’s workflow system
- Scheduling tasks on a daily basis
- Hosting project kick-offs and weekly stand-ups, communicating and coordinating projects with stakeholders across the business
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools available such as branded templates
- Planning ahead to ensure the smooth running of the department’s workload
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.