A leading global e-commerce/ retail brand are looking for Creative Strategist to join the digital activation team. The company use media, content, tech and data to drive profitable growth for their clients by creating media solutions that are anchored in data-driven insights to drive measurable results.
They are looking for a Creative Strategist to drive marketing and brand strategy for a range of brands and products, communicating across paid, online and offline channels as well as delivering and inspiring the creative team. You will also work closely with the Creative and Content Teams to assist with campaign marketing and direct to consumer, helping to build campaigns, social content and branding.
The ideal candidate will ensure brand activity through an understanding of ecommerce and multiply product brand strategy.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of up to £50,000k
- Write and co-produce insightful briefs to introduce fresh creative work.
- Build campaigns, social content, branding and foundational content for a range of brands, both existing and new.
- Lead development of effective digital strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Lead, Creative Copywriters, Art Director and Graphic Designers, Creative Content Managers to generate impactful creative content.
- Keep up to date with digital innovation and new e-commerce platforms.
- Proven experience in a relevant agency, consultancy or client-side strategic team.
- Previous experience working with/on owned e-commerce platforms
- Experience concepting, writing, delivering creative briefs and briefing sessions.
- Experience collaborating with external strategic and creative agencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If the opportunity to work on industry leading brands in a supportive, fast paced environment sounds appealing, apply today!