Are you passionate about sustainability, do you care about climate change?
Got a background in brand planning and comms strategy?
If you answered yes, then read on...
We are working with a fabulous creative agency based in Central London to find them their next shining star in planning. The role has come around as they continue to work on more and more climate and environmental projects.
This full-service agency works with some big brands in FMCG, leisure, gaming and drinks. They do everything from big-budget TV commercials to outdoor, DOOH, social media and experiential.
The agency will consider those looking for a four-day week.
Reporting into the Planning Partner, the Senior Strategist will lead on some huge environmental and sustainability projects. Using your rigorous strategic thinking you'll combine research, insight gathering and intuition to solve complex business problems delivering creative behaviour-led campaigns.
- Strategic ownership of key clients
- Turning creative ideas into effective multi-channel campaigns
- Developing the planning skills of junior planners and social strategist
- Bringing rigour and insight to the strategic process
- Keep up-to-date with trends and developments in the industry
- Contribute to agency growth through pitching and new business
- Identify growth opportunities with current clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record in brand and comms planning gained in an agency environment
- Data savvy, able to simplify the complex and uncover key insights
- Strong experience working in the environmental & sustainability category
- Articulate - able to present your ideas clearly
- Excellent writing skills, be it a creative brief, deck or report
- Confident unpicking a client brief
- A track record in delivering integrated campaigns
- Able to justify your opinions yet take constructive feedback to shape an idea
- A creative, you are able to inspire those around you
If you're looking for an agency where you can truly be part of a team then this is the role for you, collaboration is key here and everyone works together to meet the end goal.
You'll be driven, entrepreneurial and have bags of energy, excited to take on the responsibility in shaping the agency and delivering award-winning work.
Please note, to be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.