Ad-tech company, Singapore
This AdTech company with a huge presence in Asia is looking for a Creative Strategist to join their team here in Singapore! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong creative mindset, good client management skills and deep knowledge of digital media (from a creative perspective).
The company aims to help businesses grow through technology - providing solutions for both advertisers and publishers.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the middle person between creative development and strategic planning
- Provide balance between creative work and advertising/media objectives
- Obtain campaign objectives from clients, research into clients' previous campaigns and brand personality to recommend and develop creative direction
- Create campaign plans for clients based on mapping of clients' digital strategy (from a creative strategist's perspective)
- Assess alignment of creative solutions with proposed strategy
- Work closely with various functions e.g. creatives, publishers, account strategists, influencer marketing, etc. to develop an integrated and comprehensive campaign strategy
- Be the knowledge hub of creative concepts for different channels
- Conduct training and consultation for clients
What you need:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Strategist in a creative agency or marketing department
- Experience working on client proposals
- Experience carrying out creative execution on various platforms e.g. Adobe will be advantageous
- Familiarity with design frameworks and tools
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Able to carry out unconventional and bold creative campaigns
- Ability to assess information to propose desirable strategies
So if you're a Strategist with experience working on creative campaigns, that wants to work in a fast-moving and successful AdTech company, then please apply!
Nicky Webb - EA license: 11C4388 Registration: R1764851