Are you a strong strategic thinker, naturally creative, inquisitive and curious, with brand experience and a passion for innovative ideas?
If you answered 'yes' then this may be the role for you.
We are looking for a Creative Strategist to work with a fabulous agency specialising in brand, design and retail.
This agency is all about bringing brands to life through physical and digital experiences using their expertise across strategy, branding, communications, environments and digital. The agency works with some huge high street names and is proudly independent.
Working alongside the creative teams and with support from the senior Strategy team, you will conduct research and gather insights to develop strategy for a range of clients building on your knowledge of retail and sector influences. You'll build strong relationships with agency teams and clients to ensure business solutions are on brief, effective and creative.
- Develop and conduct research both quant and qual
- Uncover key insights and contribute to the delivery of creative strategy
- Define insights for the brand, their customers and their influences
- Identify connections between projects, trends and emerging issues
- Develop relationships with clients and internal teams to lead through strategy and for others to think
- Develop content for client workshops, customer journey and brainstorming sessions.
- Keep up-to-date with industry and technological advancements, particularly in digital, and trends
- Assist with writing thought pieces on industry trends and the key business development pillars
Who would this suit?
A proven collaborator and curious by nature, you notice the details but also enjoy the big-picture vision. You'll already be working in a strategy role within an agency, perhaps you are in a marketing position looking to move into a brand design environment. You have both an analytical and creative mindset.
Key skills and experience
- At least 18 months in an agency or consultancy
- Some experience in the shopper / retail space
- Ability to gather information, extract relevant data and apply knowledge to develop and create insights
- Proven success of developing compelling ideas / strategies
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to respond to briefs accurately
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects while meeting deadlines, often with redefined priorities
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Creative Strategist to embark on their career with a well-respected brand experience agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.