Creative Services Manager
£ Excellent package
First question – are you a creative team leader able to take creative briefs, organise workflows and deliver exceptional creative through your team as well as drive higher level brand development? If so, read on! Here is a fantastic opportunity to lead an outstanding in-house creative team. This well respected company is looking for a creative content specialist to take full ownership of the content production plan for this sizable marketing team. Bringing your robust organisational and account management skills, you’ll be joining a strong collective that constantly delivers industry-leading ideas, bringing efficiency and inspiring leadership to the team.
About the role:
- Leading the Creative Team, bringing creative expertise and energy to drive innovation in the implementation of the company brand
- Working on idea formation; bringing creativity and dynamism to all their marketing assets
- Line management of digital designers, brand designers, animators, editors, illustrators and copywriters
- Leading the production of creative content for all audiences
- Chairing weekly planning meetings to guarantee effective delivery of assets and projects
- Handling daily and ad-hoc changes and requests to the creative production plan
- Being the primary contact for marketing – processing briefs and scheduling resource
- Approving briefs – confirming all necessary information and assets are present
- Briefing, managing and supporting external creative freelancers of all kinds
- Bringing a commercial mindset to project delivery by expertly managing time and workload
- Managing requests for updates to our website from external teams
- Organising the production of offline materials with approved print suppliers
- Supervising print suppliers to drive value for money and produce quality outputs
- Experience managing production or account teams in a creative agency-type setting
- Experience in creating and leading the production of innovative content across all mediums
- Extensive understanding of digital marketing and nuances by channel
- Quality-first approach to creative delivery
- Impeccable organisational and project-management skills
- Results-driven mentality with commercially focused analytical skills
- Ability to respond to decisions in a changing environment – anticipating our future needs
- Integrity, credibility and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to foster powerful relationships with and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong desire to solve problems through being challenged and challenging others
- Conscientiousness and diligent always
Interested? Please apply today, or contact Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689 608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.