Are you passionate about creating amazing visual content? We are looking for a multi disciplined creative with campaign and self-shooting experience to join us.
Based on a deep understanding of our audiences and the way they play and explore in the digital, social and cultural space, we create content that entertains, educates and informs.
You might be a creative with agency experience that felt restricted by the ad format, a self-shooter with keen eye for contemporary culture, or a multi-faceted social media and content junkie that knows how to communicate through the visual language.
If you feel that some (or all) of this describes you, this is an incredible opportunity.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Coming up with original campaign ideas and developing concepts to a strategic brief
- Communicating an idea, thought or story to a wide audience
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Engaging with the target audience through the most relevant channels
- Understanding the needs of the client, and to be able to take on direct feedback
- Have great communication skills that allow you to sell ideas in an inspirational way
Skills and experience:
- Coming up with original content ideas, writing concepts, treatments and scripts
- Comfortable self-shooting: DSLR (and ideally Sony F7 or similar)
- Familiar with range of content formats e.g. video storytelling, GIFs, podcasts, info graphics, memes, listicles
- Excellent software skills including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop & Keynote
- Good understanding of working practices in Advertising, PR or creative media with client-facing experience
- Love working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment and have a passion for music, arts and culture
- Minimum 3 years agency experience