Are you someone entrepreneurial with a passion for creativity? Would you jump at the opportunity to help build an exciting boutique recruitment agency, working closely with the founders?
This is an amazing opportunity to get involved in a business working in the digital, creative and design space. You must be a self-starter, ambitious, entrepreneurial, hard working, passionate about building strong relationships, and get a kick from creating and closing placement opportunities.
mavis is an independent digital recruitment agency in Shoreditch, we love to find the best talent for clients and the right opportunities for candidates. We work with the top digital design, advertising and product agencies in London. We work with digital designers, UX and UI, creative (copywriters and art directors), project and account managers amongst other creative talent.
We are looking for a Creative Recruitment Consultant who will be an integral part of the mavis team. mavis believes you get out what you put in, this is a sales focused role and we are delighted to reward you when results are achieved.
You must have an interest in creative, design, digital and technology, so that you can understand our approach and the areas in which we work. This would further enable you to be able to accurately represent mavis and be an important extension of our team.
From the outset you will be working on creative briefs from start to placement of candidates across freelance and permanent roles. You will be a strong researcher, conducting searches, catching up with candidates, brainstorming with the team and helping develop the business.
You must be keen to grow your career in this industry. We are only looking for confident, motivated, articulate and driven people with strong communication skills.
This is a permanent role 5 days a week, salary plus bonus and incentives based on personal and business performance.
- Self-starter who is proactive, motivated and ambitious – must be comfortable in a target orientated role
- 2-3+ years of industry experience, recruitment agency or sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (telephone and face to face)
- Dynamic person who is happy to work in a highly collaborative team focused environment
- Keen to develop and nurture new and existing client and candidate relationships
- You will be able to do in-depth research on new roles and companies to enable you to find the right candidates
- Must be passionate and have a strong interest in the creative and design industry
- It can be a fast paced environment so must be able to think quickly, problem solve to be able to come up with the best solution
- Must be a multi-tasker, able to prioritise and take on projects in a calm manner
- Up to date with latest technology is essential and must be proficient across Microsoft and Adobe CS
- You will be part of a growing team, working with two senior consultants who can teach you how to assess and select a strong design portfolio as well as relevant work experience. As a result there will be a great opportunity to be entrepreneurial and step up to a senior role quickly
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
- Starts early 2018
Please send and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful candidates