Our client is a key player within their industry working alongside huge international brands worldwide. They have a ‘Customer First’ mantra putting the customer at the heart of everything they do. This role comes with amazing benefits including 37 days holiday annually, stakeholder pensions scheme, subsidised parking and an impressive staff discount.
Does this sound like the role of a lifetime to you? Keep on reading!
Roles and Responsibilities of a Creative Manager:
- Oversee and direct an in house creative/design team who are responsible for all content across all platforms
- Closely track expenditure to ensure everything is completed to the specified client budget
- Communicate with internal departments
- Liaise with external clients and suppliers ensuring a positive relationship is maintained
- Monitor the performance of all uploaded content plus be able to feedback to further improve in future projects
The ideal candidate for a Creative Manager
- Must be educated to degree standard
- Has previous experience and skills working with Adobe creative suite
- Has a deep understanding of the process involved with mail order in the creative department
- Must have outstanding organisational and communication skills
- Has proven experience of leading teams with schedules and budget limitations