£25,000 - £30,000
Are you a Creative Manager looking to join a leading advertising agency?
This programmatic and advertising agency work with brands, publishers and other agencies to ensure online campaign goals are consistently being met and pushed to the very highest quality. Working with strong data metrics, they are now looking for a Creative Manager to assist with the production of marketing collateral and assets, as well as testing and reviewing completed campaigns to build and improve on future offerings.
As an experienced Designer, you will have the ability to work as an in-house design studio and produce creative output for digital and more. Being organised and methodical, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of stakeholders to create high-quality content.
* Working in a fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to produce content for global audience across a variety of client pools.
* Collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to ensure brand guidelines are met and a high-quality standard is continuously met.
* Reviewing campaigns using Double Click Studio and Campaign Manager to ensure functionality and consistent improvement across output.
* With your 2+ years' experience as a Creative, you will be well versed in working independently to produce high-quality work within brand guidelines.
* Having a creative flare and excellent communication skills, you will be well prepared in assisting building out the creative offering for the agency.
* Being driven and organised, you will have the ability to manage creative campaigns and keep product feeds up to date.
If you think you have what it takes to become a vital part of this leading advertising agency, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at:
|Job Title:||Creative Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Hulbert|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 10:46|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Creative Account Director
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + OTE
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + OTE
£44000 - £48000 per annum
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum