Creative Manager – Fashion –Cheshire - £40,000
Are you passionate about all things brand? Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join this well-established fashion brand as their Creative Manager!
Our client is rapidly gaining market share in the highly competitive fashion sector and they are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to shape and grow their brand and take it into the next exciting phase of growth. Their trendy offices are based in opulent Wilmslow surroundings and the close-knit team enjoys both a professional but fun work culture.
As the Creative Manager, you will take charge of all creative brand initiatives such as photoshoots, all collateral and TV ad creation. The perfect candidate will be extremely commercially aware and be able to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the forever evolving fashion world!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Creative Manager:
- Managing all creative briefs from cradle to grave
- Attend all photoshoots and work closely with the shoot team to ensure all content lives up to business objectives
- Provide commercial direction for monthly brochure
- Organise, control and manage all creative campaigns to ensure quality is maintained and brand objectives are met
- Generate ideas for TV campaigns
- Work on many multi-channel campaigns both online and offline
- Create compelling content to be used across all platforms
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working on photoshoots and within fashion studios
- Experienced with both eCommerce and location-based photoshoots
- Happy to travel around the UK and abroad regularly
- Excellent team player with strong leadership skills
- Already immersed in the fashion industry
- Commercially aware and enthusiastic about fashion
- Excellent organisation skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment