About The Strategic Communications Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Creative Director to join their ambitious and successful team. A part of the Government Roster, the company is extremely successful and is a major player, working across consumer, corporate and strategic comms. The Digital Director will be based in the modern and high-spirited Central London offices but will be a key part of the global group which operates across four continents with close to 3000 staff. The company offers unrivalled benefits and have been ever-present in The Sunday Times' Best Company to Work For top 100 for almost 10 years. They have also had their work recognised by receiving a Cannes Lion award for one of their creative campaigns.
About The Creative Director Role
Specialising in developing integrated communications programmes for clients, the Creative Director will support the entire business in creating concepts for content. You will need to work with influencers and partners effectively.
Key Responsibilities for the Creative Director:
- Shape and lead the creative process for new and existing briefs. You will work with all teams across the business to do this.
- Supporting on team pitches based on powerful creative platforms.
- Provide creative counsel to existing clients to develop and maintain relationships.
- Actively support the process of new business along with practice heads.
- Contribute to the upskilling of the wider agency through creative training.
- Actively promote the business through networking and marketing activities.
About The Successful Creative Director
If you are currently a Creative Director, or in a similar position, then this could be an ideal next step in your career in communications. You will have access to a world-class network at a global agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Creative Director:
- Have an exceptional record in translating creative ideas into new business conversion. This includes successful pitching relevant to prospective clients' needs.
- Exhibit knowledge in paid, earned, social and owned media.
- Experience of inspiring and leading teams creatively.
- Have good industry contacts and knowledge with the ability to share with the rest of the business.
The Creative Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £85,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and industry-leading career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Creative Director role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.