This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a Creative Director with branding and packaging experience to join an established creative agency with a fantastic mix of clients. You will lead the studio on high profile projects for well-known FMCG brands as well as start-ups and other hidden gems. Whilst brand development and packaging design is their bread and butter, you'll also get to work on the broader comms remit and play a key role in developing that side of the business alongside the Client Services Director.
The experience we need.
First and foremost, you'll be a Creative Director (or perhaps a Design Director looking for a step up) with a killer portfolio which includes FMCG branding and packaging examples (please include this with your application). Additional design work across marketing and comms is also very welcome but expertise in FMCG and packaging is a must.
As Creative Director you'll demonstrate exceptional leadership skills - more specifically a proven track record of the following:
- Delivering a culture of self-reliance where Designers are encouraged to think for themselves, do the research, and can justify their thinking - capable of creating a deck with sound rationale
- Continually inspiring your team to push themselves to reach higher standards of creativity and execution so that the studio is able to compete with other agencies who are pitching to global brands (they've won three out of three pitch attempts this year so they're already in good shape, the new Creative Director will enable them to take things to the next level!)
- Bringing curiosity about the outside world, trends and new work, artists, photographers etc. - whatever is needed to invoke bigger thinking
- Ensuring the presentation of work is just as amazing as the work itself - in creds decks, online and anything else the agency brand touches
And above all you're a Creative Director with a true sense of leadership, having an opinion, giving a damn and exuding purpose.
An amazing opportunity for a Creative Director to take an already punchy, independent branding agency to the next level, and with that the opportunity to be co-running the agency with rewards to match that responsibility.
The agency is a small and perfectly formed team of creative thinkers with many years of experience in the industry. They have a strong internal culture which breeds creativity and a healthy balance of autonomy vs collaborative thinking. This is your opportunity to do the best work of your career and for some very big brands, whilst enjoying the perks of a family-feel business.
What you'll get in return.
- A highly competitive basic salary for the right candidate + benefits.
- Working with a varied portfolio of high profile brands and exciting start ups.
- The chance to really make your mark and shape the studio as you see it best
- Possible share options later down the line
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!