Award winning, independent, dog friendly, ambitions, growing agency are looking for a Creative Director with a multi-discipline experience to work on high profile brands. We are not looking for someone who is cautious or black and white, we want to hear from agency professionals who like to push boundaries, think in colour and embrace new technologies.
3 main objectives
- Award winning creative direction.
- Creative leadership.
- Agency leadership
Award winning creative direction, do amazing work for their client, grow the agency and their profile winning awards, proven track record of 360 approach to creativity.
Creative leadership, people and culture for this agency are second to none. You will lead a team of inspiring creatives on a breadth of creative work across multi channels and brand types. This team is growing, and you will be a part of shaping the team with future key hires.
Agency leadership, you will be excited to join an agency in a time of growth being part of shaping the agency's future and growth. This is a senior role in the agency, and you will be involved in strategies plans and decisions to push the agency forward.
- Working with the ECD jointly and separately depending on the projects and pitches.
- Experience of pitching and presenting to clients.
- Proven track record of winning awards and team management.
- Happy to run and lead work yourself and supporting others in their own roles.
This is a truly exciting opportunity with an awesome agency.
Salary £90-120k depending on experience.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you are looking for your next challenge, meet the criteria mention above and want to know more, please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter