Job Title: Creative Director – Leading integrated PR agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £100,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, pension, healthcare, free breakfast, gym discount and 25 days holiday
About the PR Agency
Leading integrated PR and comms agency is seeking a talented and experienced Creative Director to take up a key leadership role within the business. They are an award-winning integrated agency, working across consumer comms, corporate & strategic comms, brand & reputation, digital & creative, financial and healthcare comms. With offices in London, Australia and Asia, they are amid an exciting growth phase. Their approach has seen them build up a strong client base, partnering with brands similar to Diageo and HSBC. They have a diverse, collaborative and dynamic team and office environment. Their forward-thinking ethos and inclusive culture have seen them named a ‘best place to work’ for several years running. The new Creative Director will have the opportunity to shape the role and make a big impact.
About the Creative Director role
The new Creative Director will have an exciting leadership role, with ownership over the creative output across different accounts and revenue streams within the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Creative Director:
- Create, develop and pitch award winning ideas to clients and prospects
- Develop creative concepts across earned, owned and paid platforms
- Lead and grow the creative team
- Lead output across a diverse mix of clients, with a range of audiences
- Provide inspiration through creative leadership
You’ll be a talented senior level creative professional, ideally with experience in an earned media/PR environment. You’ll now be looking to take your next steps in a role you can shape.
Skills and experience needed for the Creative Director role:
- Experience leading creative output in an earned media environment
- Strong track record in pitching for business
- Creative leader with gravitas
- Strong experience in social and digital
- Experience nurturing and leading a team
For more information about the Creative Director role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.