Job Title: Creative Director
Salary: Up to £95,000, depending on experience
About The Company
From public affairs to financial services, this forward-thinking strategic agency creates award winning communications programmes for global brands in complex sectors across four continents.
With 150+ staff in the London office currently producing some of the most exciting ideas and standout campaigns in the industry, the company are now seeking an experienced creative director to build on their recent success.
About The Creative Director
As the creative director, you'll have a strong background in communications, PR and the earned media space. You'll have a good grasp of the commercial side of agency life and be experienced in developing creative concepts that drive growth and win new business.
Key Responsibilities for the Creative Director:
- You'll work conceptually to bring creative strategy to life in order to win business and grow existing accounts.
- You'll work across all channels, including paid, earned, social and owned.
- You'll provide creative advice across multiple clients and client teams.
- You'll inspire and instil a high-level of creativity throughout the organisation.
About The Successful Creative Director
If you're highly creative with an entrepreneurial mindsight and have a track-record of delivering successful campaigns in the earned media and content marketing space, then this could be your next career move.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Creative Director:
- A proven creative director with a history of turning ideas into new business.
- A strong understanding of earned media and how best to use content marketing.
- Experience working at pace on multiple projects.
- An ability to build on ideas and capitalise on all opportunities.
The Creative Director role pays an annual salary up to £95,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Creative Director role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry