Job Title: Creative Director - Creative Social Media Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £90,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, extra paid holiday for charity work
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Creative Director to join the leadership team of an award winning independent creative social media agency. This collaborative and dynamic agency specialises in social and digital, creating fame moments for brands through bold and brave creative work. They work with household name brands across sectors including FMCG, drinks and health & beauty. In addition to having a friendly and supportive culture, this independent creative agency is committed to reducing and offsetting their impact on the environment. They are a purpose driven agency who have a core belief in the power of business for good, and they work with many leading brands in FMCG with purpose to effect social and environmental change.
About the Creative Director role
The new Creative Director will sit on the agency's senior leadership team, providing creative leadership and elevating the creative output.
Key Responsibilities for the Creative Director:
* Own and elevate the agency's creative work to drive growth
* Be the creative champion on the leadership team
* Work with the leadership team to deliver the business strategy
* Lead and develop the senior creative, copywriter and designer to produce outstanding creative work
* Guide clients, leading the creative direction on pitches and projects
You'll be a brave creative leader, looking for your next challenge in an award winning, purpose driven, independent creative social media agency.
Skills and experience needed for the Creative Director role:
* Experience in a Creative Director role in an agency, with circa 10+ years industry experience
* Deep understanding and preference for social and digital platforms
* FMCG brand experience
* Experienced pitching for new business
* Visual/art background and also strong on copy
* Hands on, down to earth and collaborative approach
For more information about the Creative Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.