Creative brand designer
Oliver is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices.
This role is for one of our key clients and is supporting the global brand team with your day to day line management will be provided by the client.
As an experienced and skilled brand designer, you will be able to flex between most creative disciplines.
Responsibilities and skills needed:
- You will create toolkits and rework brand guidelines. Therefore, you get, understand and are passionate about brand.
- You will be the brand guardian and brand owner and therefore you will audit brand assets and be the sense check assets within the business for brand approval.
- You will prepare brand creative reviews for your team.
- You will need to be able to retouch assets and images.
- You will need to design for digital outputs including banners and light video editing.
- You will need to be able to create items for production including branded items, vinyl’s and environmental branding.
- You will need have good abilities within PPT and create / amends presentations.
- You will be able to create gifs and infographics.
- Knowledge of the workings of email development – e.g. having an idea of design considerations.
- You will have excellent abilities in the Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Premier).
- You will have equally excellent abilities Microsoft PowerPoint and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Effectively you can manage your workload within agreed timings.
The right personality:
- A natural team player who fits well into a collaborative, friendly team
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, but also knows when to raise a hand for help
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator