The role will be based on-site in our client’s office, at the AA in Basingstoke. You’ll be part of a team providing mostly print based artwork and design services. The majority of work that is briefed into the on-site team is amendments and updates to existing marketing collateral as well adapts of creative. The role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales - you’ll need to be able comfortable working on several jobs at once.
Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Take responsibility for continued professional development
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Complete timesheets
- Any previous studio manager experience would be desirable
- Experience of working on Direct Mail collateral would be an advantage
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent, quality artwork
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in working with large brands
- Experience in preparing artwork for print, pre-production and flight checking
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.