OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency that provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices.
The role will be based onsite, with one of our key clients based in Canary Wharf. You will be part of a team providing print and presentation based artwork and design services. You will take artwork briefs from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Take responsibility for continued professional development
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the brand team
- Complete timesheets
You must be confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering creative artwork and presentation projects, within very tight timeframes.
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good to excellent skills in Microsoft PPT, Keynote also an advantage
- HTML e-mails, banners and front end web design experience is an advantage