Robert Half is recruiting for a Permanent Creative Account Manager for an Integrated Full-Service marketing agency in the Birmingham area
The role is to join a rapidly growing, innovative, upbeat and 'fun' agency delivering high impact campaigns for a range of clients
Minimum of 5 years agency experience and ideally have worked across a number of B2C and B2B clients.
You will need to be an established Senior Account Manager with strong leadership skills who is looking to take the next step in your career and become a key member of a growing leadership team.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Detailed knowledge of Account Management and marketing disciplines through relevant degree qualification and/or relevant programmes
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to support the planning of campaigns, incorporating both strategy and tactics
- Ability to manage accounts independently and gain trust and respect of clients
- Take responsibility for delivering agreed level of activity and meeting deadlines
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling services
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to client briefs on time and within budget
- Ability to delegate
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Plan, implement and deliver impactful campaigns
- Lead and manage client relationships
- Support the account management team with all projects
- Liaise with the internal studio including designers to deliver work as and when required
- Write creative briefs/strategies to support the studio team
- Attend client meetings on your own or with other members of the team
- Play a full role in pitches and presentations
- Campaign reporting
- Maintain and ensure accurate records and files of all activities including timesheets and job finances
- Pitch in with ideas for the creative process for pitches and client projects
- Source and obtain quotations for suppliers and manage any subsequent production processes
- Support with brand development strategies
- Any other requests (within reason) from your line manager or the company directors
This role requires a strategic as well a creative thinker, who can influence
£28,000 - £34,000 per annum
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Development opportunities due to growth of company
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.