About the multi sector PR company
A truly remarkable opportunity for an accomplished B2B Director with an entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset to join my clients well established multi sector PR firm located in central London. The energy at this PR company is nothing short of stunning with a truly welcoming and collaborative environment. Apart of a top global advertising agency this PR firm has a strong catalogue of big-name clients with a style of working across multiple sectors with brands such as Boeing, Kellogg's, ITV and Shell.
About the B2B Director Role
As the B2B Director you would need to become a great ambassador for the agency, regularly attending PR and industry events in order to maximise your networking opportunities.
With growth rates of 45% year on year for their corporate and B2B practice my client is looking for another positive, accomplished leading corporate director with a true love for pitching and winning new business in order to continue this momentum going into 2020 and beyond.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- As a talented Director / Senior Associate you will be operating in the corp-sumer PR space, managing blue-chip companies with a portfolio of 500k plus operating around multiple sectors including sustainability/CSR and environmental
- Utilising your networking skills to develop a strong new business pipeline, meeting the business ambitions and growing the practice
- Financially managing international accounts, budget setting and revenue forecasting
- Providing a clear vision, inspiration and solutions to clients on a strategic level, offering senior level advice on a broad scope of topics
My client is looking for a Director with an agile approach who takes pride in delivering great work, with a naturally collaborative nature who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere.
- Preferably needs to have 10 years+ of PR agency experience and be able to clearly portray experience in both B2B and corporate expertise
- You'll be thirsty and ambitious for yourself and your clients, a self-starter who is always on the lookout for opportunities
- Flexibility, ambition and enthusiasm to help grow the agency
- Ideally accomplished in multiple sectors including digital, social, experimental with a wide understanding of media, news generation, crisis management and stakeholder engagement
The Corporate/B2B Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £90,000 to £100,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including private medical insurance, health insurance, season ticket loan, pay day pizza
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (020 3826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, B2B