Corporate Events Manager, £35,000 - £45,000 DOE + excellent bonus and benefits - Central Birmingham
I am currently working with an innovative and fast-growing digital services partner, based in Birmingham City Centre, who are on a mission to create the world's best platform for retailers to drive online sales, and they're doing a brilliant job of it!
As leader in their market, this organisation are already working with some huge brands including Nike, Samsung, Missguided and eBay on an international basis and are proud to offer a truly collaborative and autonomous working environment for their team.
As Corporate Events Manager you will be responsible for managing both the strategy and implementation for a wide range of B2B events, both in the UK and overseas. Events will range from larger trade shows and exhibitions through to partner events, seminars, dinners, workshops and meet ups.
The business is not just looking for an individual who can operationally manage an event but someone who is truly driven to leverage such events to grow brand engagement and strengthen partner relationships, increase customer and revenue growth and maximise ROI. An individual who is commercially minded and can recognise all the opportunities an event can offer, then work closely with management and sales teams to capitalise on this, is exactly the individual this role requires.
You won't just follow and events schedule either, this is a new role for the business and so the successful candidate will be creative in their approach helping to identify and scope key events, supporting promotional activity and engagement and internal team training for attendees.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Positioning the business as the market leader across all events
- Ownership of the overall event and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal training for attendees, stand build, supporting promotional activity, event attendance. (25-40% travel both in the UK and internationally)
- Work closely with other members of the team to manage digital/social engagement and pre and post event engagement
- Significant budget management
- Negotiate and execute contracts for both large- and small-scale events
- Create and evaluate business cases per event strategy to ensure alignment with budget allocations
- Analyse, track and report on event ROI, optimising for future events
In return this role offers a real opportunity to make a huge impact on the success of the business. An already competitive salary is complimented by an excellent bonus, share options and other benefits.
If you are a commercially driven and experienced events specialist please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss further.