This role will see the individual being the leading spokesperson for this EMEA business unit, managing media relations and internal communications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute integrated communications plans, and key global messages, that support the strategic objectives of the business are
- Demonstrating externally the competitive strengths and differentiation - you will represent the business at industry/media conferences and raise the profile with targeted media
- Achieve strategic objectives by reaching out to current and prospect clients through coverage on key topics
- Manage crisis management communications
- Manage an ongoing internal communications programme
The ideal candidate should have relevant experience within financial services, or financial PR/journalism. Strong relationships with key financial media is highly beneficial. You must be comfortable providing strategic counsel to senior stakeholders within the business and externally. This is a high pressured, high energy team and the ideal candidate should thrive in this team environment.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.