Corporate Communications Manager, Birmingham - £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Established 35 years ago, this B2B Financial Services Organisation based in Birmingham city centre is offering the opportunity for an experienced Corporate Communications Specialist to join their marketing team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join, with new objectives approved and the desire to progress the plans with pace and agility.
This Corporate Communications Manager role is a new position reporting to the Head of Marketing. The role is tasked with driving brand awareness across the Midlands and London and helping the business to further develop its client base across new targeted sectors. You will be responsible for the business' corporate communications, delivering the full mix of external communications supporting corporate affairs (digital and print).
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and develop the annual proactive strategic communications and PR plan
- Develop and implement a PR & content strategy across communication channels including digital and print
- Proactively create and implement tactical marketing communications activity to generate brand awareness and engagement creating high quality leads to support growth ambitions
- Help build the brand strategy and take the company story to market through appropriate channels and press engagement
- Develop a network of media contacts who can help to leverage publicity, stories, deals, announcements etc
- Define and deliver stakeholder and investor communications including presentations, blogs, newsletters and investor relations
- Work with other members of the team in development of customer communications
The business is going through positive changes with a clear vision and path for the future along with the heritage and security of a well-established business. This role will therefore suit an ambitious candidate who can bring a passion and energy to the position. The role remains very hands on and so candidates will need to be happy to manage the day to day as well as develop strategy.
A Financial Services background is preferred however other services lead sectors will be considered.
In return you will work for an organisation that pride themselves on contributing to economic, community and social change and ensure that treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything they do.