Are you a Corporate Communications Manager who thrives on providing senior stakeholders with communications counsel, protecting and enhancing reputations, and supporting wider business units with communications support?
EMR are working with the world's leading mobile satellite communications provider to recruit a Corporate Communications Manager on a permanent basis in London.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing PR support for satellite launches, to aircraft in-flight connectivity, or maritime navigation technology
- Directing and managing communications agencies
- Creating integrated campaigns with central functions such as: investor relations, internal communications, government affairs, marketing, events, regulatory affairs etc.
- Protect and enhance the company's reputation and help it to deliver on its mission, vision, values and growth strategy
- Generation of organic media coverage through press releases, proactive media relations, feature pitches etc.
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Excellent ability to generate organic media coverage, with a superb book of media contact and track record of securing trade, national and international coverage
- Superb communications skills with the ability to provide executive-level communications counsel
- A team-player, willing to work with an integrate communications plans with wider business unites
- Experience in, or knowledge of satellite communications, telecommunications, aviation and maritime extremely beneficial
- Experience of managing external agencies, and getting best value
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!