The post holder will be responsible for leading the development and nurturing of the organisations reputation with its multi-stakeholders, partners and various clients both regionally and nationally that are necessary to support the achievement of their strategic objectives and priorities.
- Oversee the development and management of their Stakeholder Engagement & Communication Strategy and Delivery Plans to enhance and maintain their reputation and building its identity with key stakeholders and audiences - including the media.
- Develop and oversee the management of key stakeholder relationships
- Lead, motivate and develop the Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Team.
- Develop and manage a robust internal and external communications service.
- Lead their customer consultation programme.
- Lead the delivery and evaluation of the impact of all stakeholder engagement and public relations activities, launches and events.
- Lead the development of all published/printed communications materials ensuring delivery to consistently high standards aligned to their brand guidelines.
- Lead the development and maintenance of a knowledge base on key partners.
The post holder will have demonstrable experience of leading effective corporate communications functions including media relations, social media, internal communications, stakeholder engagement, conference and events and e-communications. You will also have a track record of building productive working relationships with a variety of communities, partner organisations, private sector providers, Government, public agencies and statutory authorities.
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being given immediate consideration. Please submit an application ASAP for further details.