SW - 007 - 1021
Corporate Communications Executive
B2B / Corporate
£150 - £200 per day
Headline of the role
The team is growing and whilst they look for the team's next permanent hire, an interim Corporate Communications Executive is needed to support the Head of Corporate Communications.
This is a far reaching role that will allow complete exposure to all aspects of both internal and external communications whilst producing exciting and interesting content for multi-layered teams and internal departments.
Safe pair of hands yes, but this role requires a hands on strategic thinker ideally from an agency background who can hit the ground running and multitask from the get-go.
A specialist business property adviser covering commercial real estate within the leisure, retail, hotel, education, care, and pubs and clubs sectors to name a few. This client will really offer you a varied scope of works, projects and briefs as you execute communication and content throughout internal channels and to the wider B2B space.
With a global footprint of offices and a headcount of 350+ this will be an exciting interim role with the potential to be considered temp-to-perm.
The Corporate Communications Executive role
- Be a strong writer with a great depth of experience in writing press releases for:
- Internal content and communications
- External communications
- Be an excellent proof reader
- Have experience of developing media relations ideally from within the B2B space
- Be confident in developing other forms of communications such as:
- Industry videos
- Thought leadership pieces
- Have a passion to seek out internal stories and shout about them
- Work with internal stakeholder teams such as marketing and design to help create eye catching campaigns
- Help oversee all PR related content whilst dealing with external journalist queries whilst also building lasting media relations
- Execute all social media posts, updates and help oversee corporate news on the company website
- Bring energy and passion to a demanding but rewarding role
Key requirements for the Corporate Communications Executive
- B2B and Corporate background
- Previous PR agency experience
- Experience of producing content with strong attention to detail
- A passion for multi-tasking
- Process a creative spark but still understand corporate branding
- Positive outlook
- Happy being a self-starter and able to work at times question free
- Must be able to hit the ground running
If you are interested in this Corporate Communications Executive role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1210.