A leading transportation and logistics company are looking for a Corporate Communications Assistant to join their corporate communications team, based in central London. Reporting into the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be responsible for delivering all internal and external communications and PR plans as well as designing marketing artwork, assisting with event management and website management.
Key responsibilities of the Corporate Communications Assistant:
- Design creative advertisements, newsletters, graphics etc.
- Act as First line of enquiry for the press and general public
- Write content for internal publications including staff magazine
- Maintain company website
- Monitor and update all social media accounts
- Prepare/review company presentations in line with corporate guidelines
Key skills and experience of the Corporate Communications Assistant:
- Must have Excellent creative design skills (Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) for the production of internally produced artwork
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft
- CMS management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret complicated data/information into informative, user-friendly visual formats
- Strong background in managing social media platforms