Conceptualist. Writer. Visionary.
As a successful Copywriter, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Copywriter isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a creative content and marketing agency that specialises in disruptive marketing and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf marketing ideas.
This agency was founded by two very charismatic and well known B2B marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed and sold some of the most successful agencies in their sectors.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board another Copywriter who would like the opportunity to work on some very exciting and innovative B2B technology brands.
To be suitable for this role as a Copywriter you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be a Copywriter who is working on the mundane and wishes for more creative challenges.
- Very strong conceptually but able to turn your hand to long copy from time to time.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you to create great campaigns.
- All the expected creative craft skills; both long and short copy.
- We don’t need to see social / environmental work, but some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
- Experienced at working within creative teams as you will at times be paired up with an Art Director or Creative Director for conceptual work as well as work alone on other projects
- Obvious, however a real passion for what you do – it’s a craft you’ve perfected and at this agency they cherish that
In return for your skills and experience as a Copywriter our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £40-50k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.