An online challenger bank, based in London, is seeking a brilliant copywriter to create engaging content which can be tailored across multiple channels including email, web and social media. This role will be responsible for developing a regular stream of editorial content targeting both B2B and B2C audiences as well as for internal communications use.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing bank in a newly developed role within the in-house Marketing team.
- Working alongside the in-house designer to create social posts and email communications that comply to company goals and standards
- Writing copy for the product and service offering
- Creating engaging case studies that demonstrate company capabilities in the market
- Creating a regular weekly stream of editorial content including articles and blog posts tailored to appropriate audiences and stakeholders
- Managing Internal Communications with the use of the company Intranet system and website
- Analyse content engagement and make strategic changes accordingly
- Produce quarterly newsletters to help with company engagement and retention strategies
- First class communications skills and the ability to write concise and effective content
- Strong writing, editorial and proofreading skills with the ablility to create engaging content tailored to multiple audiences
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to ensure accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive, optimistic attitude and able to adapt to change
- Highly self-motivated and capable of taking initiative without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills
If you have experience managing editorial content and you're looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.