Are you a copywriter and editor, with experience creating engaging copy within financial services, looking to join one of the most disruptive players in global banking?
EMR are working with a global fintech-driven bank to recruit a Copywriter. You will work with the Global Director of Marketing to write and publish exceptional content across a range of mediums such as marketing campaigns, thought leadership, videos, white papers, social media, website and RFPs.
In a newly created exciting role, some examples of your responsibilities will include:
- Create content aligned to the bank's tone of voice and target audiences
- Act as an in-house journalist; conduct interviews with colleagues, subject matter experts and clients, research and review white papers, and monitor news feeds to find the best stories to tell.
- Write content with SEO in mind to it achieves maximum coverage
- Work closely with the broader marketing, communications and sales team to develop integrated campaigns.
- Edit and publish copy provided by colleagues, clients and subject matter experience
You will have exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with experience working in financial services.
You may be in-house, at a creative agency, or a journalist - but you must have a working knowledge of financial services terminology and abbreviations.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now.