Our client, a London-based award-winning agency, is looking for a talented copywriter to join its growing creative department and work with some of the world's leading brands in the technology sector.
This is a genuinely creative role that will require you to collaborate closely with an art director / designer to produce concepts and messaging that in turn are executed through to campaign assets (advertisements, video storyboards, infographics, digital banners, social). You will need to be flexible and comfortable with a variety of briefs and be just as strong writing snappy headlines as you are writing copy for a website.
Key in all of this is an imagination and flair for writing that will allow you to create persuasive, engaging copy that helps to solve genuine business problems for clients.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Proven experience in a copywriter’s role within an integrated agency, ideally with exposure to B2B marketing
- Experience in a multichannel environment, developing and executing ideas across the whole spectrum
- An ability to distinguish between a central, core idea and the executional possibilities it gives rise to
- A passion for good writing
- The knack of writing clear, accurate and persuasive copy that can engage different audiences
- A cool head with the confidence to operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a ‘creative team’, working alongside an Art Director if required